Monday, May 31, 2010

More People!

Names: Stephanie and David Millner
Originally From: New Jersey
Why In Rome: Dave works at the Embassy and Stephanie is in an MBA program
How We Met: During culture shock during my first week here, after sending a random facebook message to Stephanie, she met me for lunch, calmed me down which prevented me from running to the airport to book a flight home.
Fun Facts: Stephanie doesn't like when people just stop on the sidewalks. Dave likes beer as much as I do. They have an adorable dog named Hailey and they don't like to wear pants in their apartment.

Stephanie is an AMAZING photographer. She specializes in Pet Photography!Name: Mazen
Originally From: Syria
Why In Rome: Completing the same MBA program that Stephanie is in.
How We Met: Through Stephanie at lunch where he was shocked that I was able to eat my entire pizza, ha!
Fun Facts: Is currently living with Nella who is 81 years old. Speaks fluent Italian. Enjoys being lost with me in the Villa Borghese park. Terrible at Trivia Night.Name: Hasan
Originally From: Manchester
Why In Rome: In the middle of his architecture degree, he is interning through August.
How We Met: Currently renting out a room in Alessandro's apartment.
Fun Facts: Calls seeds "stones", tells good stories like "Jack in the Beanstalk", and whatever you don't ask him if he likes the Manchester team. A vegetarian who enjoys a nice gelato of Noccolia and Pistaccio.

No comments:

Post a Comment